Clean right to the fibre tips!
In a workshop, high demands are placed on equipment. These are designed to be very robust in terms of stability and also provide impressive functionality with intelligent components.
The Einhell SAC wet/dry vacuum cleaner can live up to the expectations of both: With its stable stainless steel tank (S) the vacuum cleaner can defy even the roughest conditions in a workshop. Using its automatic power socket (A) electric tools can be plugged directly into the wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Not only does the vacuum cleaner become an extension cord, it also switches on when the tool is in operation and dirt accumulates, thanks to the automatic function and switch-off delay. The device can be cleaned of dust at the push of a button with the cleaning function for the filter (C). Thus, the device can also be used under heavy load – e.g. during drywall sanding – and it can be used for a longer time without having to change or empty the filter.
Advantages at a glance
- S – Stable stainless steel tank
- A – Automatic power socket
- C – Cleaning function for the filter
- Stainless steel tank
- Automatic device power socket
- Filter system for fine dust
- Blowing connection for blowing out hard-to-reach areas
- Large wheels for easy transport
- Practical accessories holder for clean storage and working
- Cable holder integrated into the housing
- Vacuumed up liquids can be cleanly and easily disposed of using the water drain plug
- Stainless steel telescopic tube, Ø 36 mm
- Incl. plastic suction hose Ø 36 mm, extra long 3 m
- Incl. large combi nozzle for carpets and hard floor surfaces
- Air leak regulator on the handle
- Incl. folded filter, foam filter and paper dirt collection bag