TE-CN 18 Li - Solo
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Robust gearing allows up to 20 shots per minute
- Slimline stapler head allows stapling close to the edge
- Depth setting facility for variable penetration depth
- Magazine with level indicator for an at-a-glance overview
- Trigger catch to prevent unintentional stapling/nailing
- Ergonomic soft grip surfaces for safe working
- Incl. practical belt clip for safe storage
- Supplied complete with 300 nails (32 mm) and 300 staples (19 mm)
- The battery and charger are available separately
- Magnet in the magazine keeps the nails/staples in place better
- Incl. hex key for sorting out jammed staples
- Easy to open magazine at the touch of a button
- Makes effortless work of fastening copper sheeting up to 0.5 mm
- 2-in-1 stapler and nailer combination tool
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Cordless Nailer TE-CN 18 Li - Solo here:
|Clamp length max.||22 mm|
|Clamp length min.||16 mm|
|Clamp width||1 mm|
|Magazine capacity brackets||100 Pcs|
|Magazine capacity nails||100 Pcs|
|Motor type||Brush motor|
|Motor voltage||18 V|
|Nail length max.||32 mm|
|Nail length min.||15 mm|
|Nail thickness||1 mm|
|Number of batteries included in delivery||0 Pcs|
|Number of chargers included in delivery||0 Pcs|
|Product weight||2.07 Kg|
|Shots per minute||20|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Nailer TE-CN 18 Li - Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Cordless Nailer TE-CN 18 Li - Solo?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.
Authentic. No fake reviews: real voices of customers and opinions on your Einhell tool Cordless Nailer TE-CN 18 Li - Solo.
Customer questions and answers
I bought one of these a few days ago and am wondering if the nail depth indicator on the top should make a difference while using the supplied nails? Whether using hard or soft wood the nails remain between 3 and 5mm not fully in the wood despite pressing
thank you for your request.
The impact depth can be set with item 9 of the operating instructions. Does that work for you?
For any questions, information or suggestions, please feel free to contact us by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.