- Powerful and light demolition hammer in one
- Robust SDS-max tool chuck for fast tool change
- Low-vibration operations by vibration-cushioned main handle
- Additional adjustable handle for enhanced comfort when working
- Robust 4 m rubber cable for maximum mobility
- Ready for immediate action thanks to the pointed & flat chisel
- Supplied in transport and storage case E-Box
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 12 here:
|Impact strength||12 J|
|Number of flat chisels included in delivery||1 Pcs|
|Number of pointed chisels included in delivery||1 Pcs|
|Power cable length||4 m|
|Product weight||6.75 Kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 12.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 12?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.
Authentic. No fake reviews: real voices of customers and opinions on your Einhell tool Demolition Hammer TE-DH 12.