GE-DP 7330 LL ECO
- 2in1 combined pump - clear and dirty water with one pump
- Clear water: low level submersible up to 1mm residual water level
- Dirty water: up to 30 mm of particle size in coarse water
- Starting of pump from water level of 10 mm already possible
- Patented suction level control by easy rotational motion
- Infinitely height-adjustable float switch
- High-quality mech. seal (ceramic/rubber) for a long service life
- Ergonomic carrying handle with integrated lifting eye
- Easily reachable hose connection on the pump's topside
- Hose connection approx. 47.8 mm (G 1 1/2) AG
- Universal adapter for 25/32 mm hoses as well as 33.3 mm (G 1)
- Automatic mode for requested water level (float switch)
- Overload switch
- Housing made of impact-resistant plastic & stainless steel shell
- ECO-Power: higher delivery rate, lower power consumption
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Dirt Water Pump GE-DP 7330 LL ECO here:
|Max. delivery height||8.5 m|
|Max. delivery pressure||0.85 bar|
|Max. delivery rate||16500 l/h|
|Max. foreign body size||30 mm|
|Max. immersion depth||7 m|
|Max. water temperature||35 °C|
|Min. water level pump start||10 mm|
|Power cable length||10 m|
|Shallow suction up to||1 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Dirt Water Pump GE-DP 7330 LL ECO.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Dirt Water Pump GE-DP 7330 LL ECO?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.
Einhell does not ensure - with the exception of the "Verified Purchase" cases - that the published reviews come from such consumers who have actually used or purchased the products.
Customer questions and answers
do you know the starting current drawn by the pump? we have plugged it into a 1000W power inverter (12v-> 230V) and the 50A fuse blows systematically.
thank you for your request.
Our GE-DP 7330 LL ECO pump has a starting current of about 2 kW. That's why the fuse blows.
For any questions, information or suggestions, please feel free to contact us by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have fitted the Einhell GE DP 7330 ll eco
It does not stop when the water is empty, is this faulty?
The pipe work is 32mm, it runs vertical for the first 2meters, there is no check valve at the bottom of the 2meter vertical pipe work.
thank you for your request.
Because of the integrated floated switch the pumpe has to stop when the water reaches the set switch off point. Maybe a mistake was made when setting the switch-on and switch-off point or maybe you use the pump in manual mode? The pump would run continuously in that case.
We would kindly ask you to contact us with your personal transaction number 07774557 by email email@example.com for getting more information about this matter and to be able to support you in the best way.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon again