TE-CD 18 Li E-Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- High-grade quick-change drill chuck for fast bit change
- Optimum force thanks to electronic torque setting
- 2-speed gearing for powerful screwdriving and fast drilling
- Automatic spindle lock for easy tool change
- Powerful motor and high-grade metal gearing
- Ergonomic handle for easy working
- Incl. LED lamp to perfectly illuminate the working area
- Complete with practical belt clip
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Cordless Drill TE-CD 18 Li E-Solo here:
|Max. capacity drill chuck||13 mm|
|Min. capacity drill chuck||2 mm|
|Motor type||Brush motor|
|Motor voltage||18 V|
|Number of batteries included in delivery||0 Pcs|
|Number of chargers included in delivery||0 Pcs|
|Number of transmission gears||2|
|Product weight||1.14 Kg|
|Torque (hard)||47 Nm|
|Torque adjustment steps||9|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Drill TE-CD 18 Li E-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Cordless Drill TE-CD 18 Li E-Solo?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.
Einhell does not ensure - with the exception of the "Verified Purchase" cases - that the published reviews come from such consumers who have actually used or purchased the products.