TE-RH 40 3F
- 3 functions: Impact drilling/chiseling with and without lock
- Highest drilling capacity due to 10 J impact strength
- One position switch for all functions
- Continuous operation lock for user-friendly operation
- Pneumatic impact mechanism for very good forward traction
- Robust SDS-max tool chuck
- Speed electronics for material- and application-appropriate work
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip
- Low vibration thanks to the vibration-absorbing handle
- Incl. pointed and flat chisel
- Supplied in a size M55 E-Box transport and storage case
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 40 3F here:
|Impact strength||10 J|
|Max. drilling power concrete||40 mm|
|Number of transmission gears||1|
|Power cable length||3 m|
|Product weight||7.2 Kg|
|Transmission material||Stainless steel|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 40 3F.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 40 3F?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.
Authentic. No fake reviews: real voices of customers and opinions on your Einhell tool Rotary Hammer TE-RH 40 3F.