Apprenticeship as an Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
Do you like to keep track of things, organize yourself and work in a team? Are computers, telephones and desks your control center? Would you like to learn how to compare offers, have purchasing and sales under control or support commercial processes? Are you also interested in gaining an insight into a company's HR or marketing department?
Then apply now for your 3-year apprenticeship as an Industrial Clerk (m/f/d) with us!
Short Facts about your apprenticeship:
|Duration of the apprenticeship:
|approx. every 4 months
|Areas of work:
|Financial accounting, Purchasing, Sales, Returns department, Export, Human Resources department, Marketing and much more
|Invoices, Returns orders, Entering and processing customer orders, Booking of accounts, Preparing customer appointments, Creating product presentations, Ordering/Purchasing goods, Applicant management, Personnel processing, Writing social media posts, Correspondence with our subsidiaries, Campaign, Community & Event Management, ...
|Nice to know:
|You can be deployed very flexibly within the company and also have numerous opportunities for further training after your apprenticeship, during your apprenticeship you will be assigned to the relevant departments depending on your interests and strengths
- Secondary school leaving certificate and enjoy the subjects of accounting and economics
- Interest in economic and commercial processes
- Confident handling of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of English
- Enjoy diverse and constantly changing tasks & activities
- Number cruncher, creative mind, analyst, talented communicator or process thinker - no matter what qualities you have - we have the right area for you!